Save the date!Come check out the lower desert section of the Lost Boys 50 Mile course. All are welcome to participate, even if you are not planning to run the LB50.
- WHEN: Saturday February 28, 2015. 7:00AM
- WHERE: We will meet along the S2 highway just south of the Stagecoach Trails RV Resort (meet at the trail-head just south of green highway marker 21) Look for the yellow CAR LOGO on the map below for the meeting point. From there we will carpool to the start line of the LB50 at Pinyon Wash (which is at white highway mile marker 81 along Highway 78).
- DISTANCE/RUN DESCRIPTION: From Pinyon Wash we will run approximately the first 15 miles of the course ending back at our cars along S2. The open desert stretch will be marked with ribbon but the dirt roads/trails will likely not be marked. Turn-by-turn directions and more detailed info about the run (including water drop locations) will be provided before the run.
- RSVP: Yes, since we are carpooling an RSVP is required. Click here.
- Check the training run page for more details as we approach Feb 28.
Questions, please contact the Race Director: